I am sharing my favorite self care beauty products with you today. Now more than ever, I find it so important to really make your home feel safe and special and to surround yourself with things you love. Taking time for yourself and nurturing your body & soul is vital for us women that are always everything to everyone else. Take some time for yourself! You deserve it! I hope some of my favorite self care beauty products help you achieve that. It doesn’t have to take a lot of time and effort to nurture yourself. Something as simple as a spray on your pillow at night can help you in getting a restful nights sleep and recharge your batteries!
MY FAVORITE SELF CARE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
1) THE BEST PAJAMAS | These pajamas are so soft and comfy and will make you feel like you are wrapped in a cloud. They are at total bargain at under $30 and rival some of the pricier brands. Get yourself a pair! you will not regret it! They come in various versions. I lined the short ones for you here for summer. FYI – they are often sold out, but will always get restocked, so keep checking back!
2) OUAI CHILL PILLS | To me, there is no better way to unwind and relax than with a hot bath and a glass of wine. These bath bombs are amazing and smell like heaven. They will be sure to melt away your troubles and have you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. I also really like this bath soak, which leaves my skin super soft afterwards. All it takes is 30 minutes to feel like a new woman.
3) A SILK PILLOWCASE | This is one of the best anti-aging things you can do for yourself! It doesn’t absorb all of your night creams and lotions, reduces friction on your skin and hair and in turn helps prevent wrinkles and split ends. It also doesn’t carry dust mites like a traditional cotton pillow case does. it is a worthwhile investment! There are lots of cheap version, but they are not created equal! Make sure it is 100% mulberry silk. A lot of the cheaper version are made from satin, so make sure to read the label!
4) LANEIGE LIPS SLEEPING MASK | I use this nightly to keep chapped lips at bay and always wake up with super soft and hydrated lips. I simply an not be without it! My entire family uses it and you get a lot of products for the price. One jar lasts me about 6 months. Incidentally, I have loved everything else I have tried from this brand.
5) SILK EYE SLEEPING MASK | I need total darkness to sleep and don’t like waking up with the sunrise. This mask has been key in letting me get a restful nights sleep and I wake up when I want to, not when the sun starts to shine in through my window. It feels like nothing at all.
6) GODDESS SKIN CLAY MASK | I adore this stuff. It is a nourishing 10-minute clay mask that hydrates, repairs, and purifies for flawless, baby-soft skin. I swear my skin feels like I just had a facial after I use it. My whole face feels tightened and smooth. I love applying it during my hot baths for an all around spa treatment session at home!
7) PILLOW SLEEP SPRAY | My love runs deep for this stuff. I don’t know if it is in my head or what, but I swear it works and I can’t bear to be without it. I even took it on vacation with me. I use it religiously every night and it signals my brain that it is time to go to sleep. It smells lovely and even my husband requests a spritz on his pillow every night!
8) GLAMOROUS DIVA WASH | If you are not travelling this summer, but still want to feel like you are staying in a fancy hotel. Get this stuff and wash all of your bed linens and towels with it. I use the Tide free pods and then add a splash of this stuff! It smells like heaven and I swear it got me through quarantine. Another trick is to put a capful in a spray bottle and mix with water and I spray all of my soft surfaces in my home, like pillows and chairs. Way better than Febreze. 😉
9) PIXI EYE PATCHES| These are amazing and very budget friendly. I love using them cold in the morning to de-puff. Whether it is from too much salt the night before, or a good quarantine crying session, these will have you looking and feeling better in no time! I keep mine in the fridge and also love using them before an event, while doing my eye makeup to prevent eyeshadow fallout and depuff all at once!
That’s it! Have fun experimenting and I hope you found some new products to love!
See you next time!