Glowing skin signifies health and youthfulness. The illusion can certainly be created with makeup, but to me, your makeup only looks as good as the Canvas it is applied upon, so today I am sharing my favorite skincare products for glowing skin, because it is my goal to start with glowing healthy skin. Achieving this can be tricky if you have mature, sensitive skin with rosacea like me. If I look at my skin the wrong way, it gets irritated and red. Generally for my skin type, the less I do to it, the better. However, I have discovered a few products that have helped me achieve my goals of healthy looking, calm and glowing skin and I have listed them for you and why I love each product here. Enjoy!
MY FAVORITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS FOR GLOWING SKIN
1) SUPERGOOP GLOW SCREEN | A great sunscreen and makeup primer in one that gives your skin a lovely glow! It is like an Instagram filter in a bottle. I have been wearing it every day and loving it!
2) M-61 POWER GLOW PEEL | A fantastic chemical peel for the most sensitive of skin. It removes dead skin cells without irritation to reveals fresh and glowing skin. I had always heard of these and was scared to use them, until the went on sale on I decided to bite the bullet. I am so glad I did. They are so gently and a great way to get rid of dead skin and reveal your healthy glowing skin beneath. These have been a game changer for me.
3) LANEIGE CICA SLEEPING MASK | This is a wonderful treatment mask for stressed and irritated skin from too much sun or environmental pollutants. I keep this on my nightstand and slap this on generously right before bed and wake up to soothed and hydrated skin.
4) CLARINS RADIANCE BOOSTER DROPS | Add these to any moisturizer to give your skin a beautiful boost of color and just back-from-vacation glow. Don’t let the small bottle turn you off. It lasts a really long time!
5) PEACH & LILY GLASS SERUM | This serum with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide does everything it says it will, leaving you with luminous, glass like skin. It is one of my holy grail products and I can’t live without it. I use it day and night.
6) THE ORDINARY PEEL | An exfoliating solution to help with blemishes, improve skin texture and enhance radiance. I apply this all over my face and leave for 10 minutes. This is a budget friendly alternative for the Drunk Elephant Baby Facial. It has a slight tingling feeling. I love following it up immediately with the hydrating rose mask for a hydrating and plumping boost!
7) GLOPRO DERMAROLLER | This tool has single handedly changed my skin. With regular use, it helps boost collagen and improves skin textures, evens skin tone and helps with scars as well as rosacea. I have a tutorial highlighted on my Instagram, including. before and after photo. Consistency is KEY. I have seen my best results after about 12 months of consistent use. (2×3 times a week.) I love this thing!!!! It is worth every single penny.
8) THE BABY FACIAL | Another fabulous exfoliating mask that will remove dead skin and, in turn, will help with acne and skin texture issues.
9) PETER THOMAS ROTH ROSE MASK | My favorite soothing, plumping and hydrating mask. I love using this after the Baby Facial or The Ordinary Peeling Solution for a hydrating boost.
10) ADVANCED CLINICALS ROSEWATER MASK | This is a great budget friendly alternative to the pricer PTR rose mask I mentioned above.
11) PETER THOMAS ROTH SUNSCREEN | A great sunscreen and moisturizer combo. I love that I get to skip a step and that it keeps my skin plump and hydrated all day long. I can still feel the effects of this moisturizer at the end of the day.
12) DRUNK ELEPHANT VITAMIN C SERUM | My favorite Vitamin C serum. I love that the packaging keeps the product stable and the serum itself is packed with antioxidants, nutrients, and fruit enzymes to firm and brighten skin’s appearance and improve the signs of photoaging. It works best combined with your sunscreen.
See you next time,