I absolutely adore this palette. The colors are so gorgeous and flattering and you will use every shade, making it the perfect choice for travel. The palette comes in various different shades, but you would use it the same way as I did. It is very simple and perfect for the makeup novice. If you are intimidated by makeup and are unsure of what to do, or where to start, this palette and this brush set are a great.
I recently got this 8 piece brush set and I absolutely love it. The set is very comprehensive, meaning it contains everything you need to do your entire face, and the price is right – only $65! I have paid that for a single brush. The quality is amazing! The brushes are so soft and are also vegan and cruelty free. My recommendation is always to buy the best brushes you can afford – they make such a difference in your makeup application.
A few helpful pro tips to remeber when doing your makeup:
- Start with your eye makeup first. That way, you don’t have to fix your concealer if you make a mistake.
- Apply shadow primer under the eye as well to prevent mascara smudges
- Aways tap your brushes before applying color to remove excess product and prevent blobs.
- Start with a light application – layering is key!
- Blend, blend blend!
- Don’t forget to set your makeup to make it last all day.
SHOP THIS POST:
I hope you guys found this helpful! Let me know, if you have any questions.