Winter is sticking around a little while longer, so today I want to share the best winter skincare products with you that are really amazing during the colder temps. These are some of the best winter skincare products I have found and they help soothe and hydrate my sensitive skin and even give it a bit of a glow, which can be tricky this time of year. All of these products are fragrance free, as I find them easier to tolerate. Even the essentials oils in some of my favorite organic and green beauty products can irritate my skin, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.
If you have any winter skincare products that you love, please share them in the comments below. I am always up for trying new things.
*This post is not sponsored. I love what I do and only recommend products I truly enjoy and I think you will too. That being said, this post contains affiliate links, which means, If you choose to purchase products through the links below, I will receive a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but helps support my blog and lets me keep creating relevant content. Thank you for supporting what I love to do. It really means so much to me.
THE BEST WINTER SKINCARE PRODUCT
This time of year, it is so important to baby your skin. All of these products are super gentle, yet very effective.
1) PIXI DOUBLE CLEANSE || This double cleansing balm removes every stitch of makeup and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I use it with a warm washcloth to give my face a mini steam treatment and gently remove both cleansers.
2) SKYN ICELAND ARCTIC HYDRATION MASK || This mask can be a bit messy to apply, but the results are so worth it. Your skin feels so good while the mask is on. You can literally feel it working. Afterwards, your skin is so plumb and hydrated, even glowing. The results lasted a few days and I was completely sold on this stuff. You can check out my Instastories about applying this mask here. Just click on the pink Skincare Icon in my profile.
3) DRUNK ELEPHANT MARULA OIL || This oil has been a favorite of mine for years and for good reason. It is lightweight, yet penetrates quickly to leave skin hydrated, but not greasy at all. I usually mix a few drops into my evening moisturizer to amp up hydration at night.
4) R + F LIP RENEWING SERUM|| This is the best lip stuff I have EVER used – hands down. It is not a lip balm, but rather a serum that comes in a small capsule. It is on the pricey side, but totally worth it and I make one capsule last me a few days. So far, one jar has lasted me over 6 months. I struggled with dry, chapped lips for years and this product truly works at eradicating dry skin. I apply it at night and put my regular lip balm over it. It also seems to be plumping my fine lines. I am sure you know someone who sells Rodan + Fields. If not, my friend Kelly will be more that happy to help you out. I have linked her website above.
4) ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR || This stuff has been around forever and for good reason. It is gentle, yet a total powerhouse. It is calming fights all the signs of aging and leaves skin smoother and more even toned. ( this may be the one product with fragrance in it.)
5) NARS RESTORATIVE NIGHT TREATMENT || I apply this at night when my skin needs an extra boost of moisture. It is super rich, so if you are oily, this may not works for you. It has the consistency of Aquaphor and is actually an oil in gel form. Sounds super confusing, but all I know is, it works and the many 5 star reviews don’t lie. A pea sized amount is enough, so this jar will last through the winter.
6) CLARINS GLOW BOOSTER || When the winter has you feeling blah and pasty, this will help. It is a gradual self tanner that will impart a nice, healthy glow after just a couple of days. I add just a few drops into my morning moisturizer and it really helps to banish pale winter skin. Admittedly, I was a bit surprised by the size of the bottle for the money when it arrived. It is tiny! But, I used it all spring and summer and barely dented the bottle, so don’t let the size put you off.
I hope you find this helpful. I am hoping for warmer temps soon, but until then, I will keep these work horses in my arsenal and at least my skin will be happy.