THE BEST TIME SAVING BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Your alarm clock didn’t go off, or your dog pooped on the rug this morning, leaving you just a few precious minutes to pull yourself together. Sound familiar? We have all had those times when we needed to get ready in a flash and in today’s post, I have gathered all of the best time saving beauty products. Even if your alarm does wake you right on time, with the help of these tips and the best time saving beauty products, you may even be able to hit the snooze button an extra couple of times. You are welcome!
THE BEST TIME SAVING BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- BIORE SELF-HEATING ONE MINUTE MASK – Masks are amazing for deep cleaning your skin and giving it a fresh start. However, who has the time to sit and wait 30 minutes for a mask to do its job? Not me. This masks works in one minute flat and I love using it in the shower to make the process super easy.
- IT COSMETICS YOUR SKIN BUT BETTER CC CREAM – I talk about this product ALL.THE.TIME. ( read more about my love for this stuff here and here) One of the many reason I love it so much, is that it saves me a lot of time in the morning, because it does many things all at once. It is a foundation, primer, color corrector, sunscreen and moisturizer all-in-one and contains a skin-loving, and hydrating anti aging serum. Bam!
- WANDER BEAUTY ON THE GLOW BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTER – In a pinch, I can use the blush on my lips as well and the highlighter can also double as an eyeshadow. This is always in my purse for quick touch ups on the go.
- SECHE VITE TOP COAT – If your mani is lackluster, but you don’t have time to do your nails, this product can be a life saver. You can either just pop on a coat of this to revive a manicure, or if you have a few chips, just dab the color over the chipped area and then apply a coat of this all over your nails to buy yourself another day. This is literally the last thing I do before hopping in the car. I have my coat on, purse over my shoulder and keys where I can see them.
- (Pro tip: If your nails are extremely chipped, take the extra minute to remove all nail polish and pop just a coat of this on bare nails.)
- L’OREAL EVERPURE 6-IN-1 CLEANSING BALM – If you do have time for a quick shower, this cleansing balm is amazing. Just work a few pumps through your wet hair in the beginning and let it sit while you go about your other business. At the very end, just rinse it out and you are good to go. No additional steps needed.
- L’OREAL QUICK DRY PRIMER SRPAY & FROMM PADDLE BUSH – This spray, in combination with this brush, will easily shave 10 minutes off of your blow drying routine. The spray protects your hair against the heat from the blow dryer and speeds up your drying time as well. The brush has a metal plate, which heats up and dries your hair from both sides.
- JERGENS WET SKIN MOISTURIZER – Apply this stuff to wet skin as your last step before exiting the shower and then simply dry off as you normally would. Your skin will be soft and and hydrated and ready to go.
- LIVING PROOF DRY SHAMPOO – If you don’t have time to wash your hair, dry shampoo is a total lifesaver, but this one is my absolute favorite. I can go days without washing my hair, (shhhhh, don’t tell anyone) as this product actually cleanses the hair and gets rid of dirt and build up. Many dry shampoos just mask the dirt and odor, but not this one. It will leave you fresh as a daisy and also provides a nice grip to the hair, making it a great texture for a curling iron.
(FYI, this post is not sponsored, but does contain affiliate links, which means if you buy something through clicking on one of my links, I get paid a small commission. Thank you for helping support my blog and making it possible for me to continuously offer you free and fun style and beauty advice. All thoughts and opinions are my own and always will be.)
Now just throw on a wrap dress (my current favorite) and a necklace and you are out the door! I hope these tips on how to speed up your morning routine were helpful.
Until next time,
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS: